Meetings and Conferences
The Grand Hotel & Spa offers a breathtaking setting for your conference, meeting, private dinner or special event. The facilities available, the privacy, comfort and superlative food, together with the unique environment ensures that corporate events always achieve their objectives.
Our dedicated team of event professionals are on hand to ensure you deliver a first class event, whether a board meeting for ten or an international sales conference for 100, with The Grand's comprehensive meeting packages for business delegates call us today to discuss your next event.
For team meetings, away-days or incentive events, we can also offer tailored packages featuring some of our unique and memorable add on's.
Day & Residential
- Use the sumptuous surroundings of your meeting room for the duration of your event.
- Use of a high-spec coffee machine throughout the day serving a selection of cappuccinos, lattes and fruit teas etc
- A selection of treats courtesy of Craig Atchinson, our award winning chef
- A delicious two course buffet lunch created by our kitchen brigade or choose to dine in our three AA Rosette Restaurant
- Designated team to provide 360 degree help before, during & after your event
- A built in plasma screen for you to connect your laptop straight to (a 7ft screen will be provided in the Chairman's Suite and Grand Boardroom)
- A flip-chart for taking notes and brainstorming
- Complimentary WiFi access for all delegates
- Bottled mineral water and sweets
- A selection of fruit
- Delegate stationery
- Overnight accommodation including continental breakfast
- Evening dinner created by our award winning kitchen brigade
- Private dining available upon request
- Upgrades available to our Executive Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and a selection of Suites including our Penthouse Suite for a supplement, which includes full access to our award winning spa including indoor heated 14-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and state of the art gymnasium.
- Valet parking (please note that car parking charges apply)